Matthew Johnson is a Member of Estorga Johnson Law Firm PLLC. Mr. Johnson is a graduate of Texas A&M University and Penn State University – Dickinson School of Law. While at Penn State Mr. Johnson developed his legal skills by competing in mock trial and being a published member of the Penn State Journal of Law & International Affairs. Mr. Johnson also interned for former 285th District Court Judge Richard Price.
Upon graduating law school Mr. Johnson made San Antonio his home. After spending the last four years serving a general counsel for a San Antonio healthcare company, Mr. Johnson has joined Estorga Johnson Law Firm PLLC. Mr. Johnson provides expertise and experience in the areas of business, health, and real estate law, as well as providing outside general counsel services.
When he’s not at work, Mr. Johnson enjoys reading, hiking, and camping with his family.
- Penn State University – Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, B.A.
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association Sections: Health Law, Business Law, & General Counsel
- San Antonio Bar Association Health Law Section
- Phi Delta Phi
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association: 2018-2019
- One More Brick in the Wall: The Impact of Personal Jurisdiction of Ex Juris Defendants on the Relationship Between the United States and Canada, Volume 4, Penn State Journal of Law & International Affairs (2015).