Jessica Estorga has been part of the San Antonio community since 2003. Originally an Austin native, Mrs. Estorga moved to San Antonio to attend Trinity University to study political science and religion. After graduation she spent a year as an AmeriCorps VISTA member, helping to promote civic-engagement and service learning on college campuses.
During law school at St. Mary’s School of Law Mrs. Estorga committed herself to developing her advocacy skills by taking part of the school’s moot court and mock trial competition teams as well as working in the immigration clinic.
Mrs. Estorga has been honored and recognized for her work in the greater San Antonio community as well of the legal community and has continued to commit herself to advocacy both in and outside of the courtroom.
When she is not at work, Mrs. Estorga enjoys cooking, traveling, and camping with her family.
- St. Mary’s School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, J.D.
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, B.A.
- 2020 San Antonio “Best Family Law Attorney” & “Arbitrator/Mediator” by Scene Magazine
- 2020 Best Litigation Attorneys in San Antonio by Expertise
- 2019 Stars of Texas Bar Award for Series of Articles- Substantive Law
- 2019 San Antonio Top Criminal Defense Lawyer by Scene Magazine
- 2019 Best Litigation Attorneys in San Antonio by Expertise
- 2017 San Antonio Best Family Law Attorney by Scene Magazine (Under 5 years)
- 2017 Nominated by YMCA of Greater San Antonio for the United Way Volunteer of the Year Awards in the award category Children/Families
- Recipient of the 2014-2015 San Antonio Young Lawyer’s Association “Outstanding Young Lawyer Award”
- Recipient of the 2013 YMCA of Greater San Antonio “Mission Hero”
- San Antonio Lawyer, November Issues, The Texas Penal Code in the Face of the #MeToo Movement
- San Antonio LGBT Bar’s 2018 LGBT Law Seminar, “SAPCRs, Adoptions, and the Attorney General’s Office”
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Annual Retreat- 2018,“How Does the Texas Penal Code Stand Up Under the #MeToo Movement”
- SACDLA Nuts-n-Bolts-2015, “Representing Juveniles”
- Adjunct Faculty at Trinity University 2019-Present
- Association of Attorney Mediators 2019- Present
- 2017 New Leader’s Council – San Antonio Fellow
- Texas YMCA Youth and Government Board, 2017-2019 Board Member
- 2015-2019 San Antonio Young Lawyer’s Association Board Member
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Volunteer Mediator for Bexar County Dispute Resolution Center
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, Mock Trial Coach, August 2017-Present
- John F. Kennedy High School, San Antonio, Texas, Mock Trial Coast, 2013-2017