Jessica Estorga has been part of the San Antonio community since 2003. Originally an Austin native, Ms. Estorga moved to San Antonio to attend Trinity University to study political science and religion. After graduation she spent a year as an AmeriCorps VISTA member, helping to promote civic engagement and service-learning on college campuses.
During law school, Ms. Estorga committed herself to develop her advocacy skills by taking part in the school’s moot court and mock trial competition teams as well as working in the immigration clinic. She built upon those skill sets and formed Estorga Law Firm, PLLC straight out of law school.
Ms. Estorga has been honored and recognized for her work in the greater San Antonio community as well of the legal community and has continued to commit herself to advocacy both in and outside of the courtroom.
- St. Mary’s School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, J.D.
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, B.A.
- Stars of Texas Bars Awards for Series of Article- Substantive Law: “The Penal Code in the Face of the #MeToo Movement” by Jessica Estorga; “Bankruptcy in the #MeToo Era” by Natalie Wilson; and “Workspace Investigations in the #MeToo Eta” by Erica Valladares
- 2019 San Antonio Magazine Top Criminal Defense Attorneys
- 2019 Expertise Best Litigation Attorneys in San Antonio
- 2019 Scene Magazine, Top Criminal Defense Attorney
- 2017 San Antonio Best Family Law Attorney by Scene Magazine (Under 5 years)
- 2017 Nominated by YMCA of Greater San Antonio for the United Way Volunteer of the Year Awards in the award category Children/Families
- Recipient of the 2014-2015 San Antonio Young Lawyer’s Association “Outstanding Young Lawyer Award”
- Recipient of the 2013 YMCA of Greater San Antonio “Mission Hero”
- San Antonio Lawyer, November Issues, The Texas Penal Code in the Face of the #MeToo Movement
- San Antonio LGBT Bar’s 2018 LGBT Law Seminar, “SAPCRs, Adoptions, and the Attorney General’s Office”
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Annual Retreat- 2018,“How Does the Texas Penal Code Stand Up Under the #MeToo Movement”
- SACDLA Nuts-n-Bolts-2015, “Representing Juveniles”
- 2017 New Leader’s Council – San Antonio Fellow
- Texas YMCA Youth and Government Board, 2017-2019 Board Member
- 2015-2019 San Antonio Young Lawyer’s Association Board Member
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, Mock Trial Coach, August 2017-Present
- John F. Kennedy High School, San Antonio, Texas, Mock Trial Coast, 2013-2017