In an effort to address COVID-19 concerns our office is temporarily moving to digital teleconferencing for mediations. This temporary method will include a mixture of emailing and video conferencing for the block of time scheduled. Additionally, we will request all materials that parties are wishing for the mediator to view to be sent electronically at least 24 hours before the scheduled mediation.
We will still be scheduling in half day and full day blocks and providing additional weekend slots through the next two months to accommodate cases unable to get into an immediate hearing.
Areas of Mediations
Half-Day Mediation 4 hours
- Morning sessions begin at 8:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. & Afternoon sessions being at 2:00 p.m. -6:00 p.m.*
Full-Day Mediation 8 hours
- Beginning at 9:00 am – 5:00 pm*
*beginning time adjustable upon request
- To schedule a mediation please call our office to reserve your date and get a copy of our mediation agreement.
- Payment is due prior to mediation via online payment, cashier’s check, certified check, or cash.
- $250 cancelation fee for failure to appear for a confirmed mediation without 72-hour prior notice.